Who’s ready for another fabulous giveaway? This time we’re giving away a gift card to one of our favorite stores — H&M! One lucky reader will have the chance to shop till they drop with a $300 H&M gift card… and it just might be you.
You can enter daily over the next 2 weeks and earn bonus entries by sharing the giveaway with your friends on social media. Good luck!
Prizes: $300 H&M Gift Card
Co-hosts: Lush to Blush ♥ Dallas Single Mom ♥ The Fashion Stir Fry ♥ Pretty Thrifty ♥ To Be Bright ♥ Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog ♥ Breakfast On Newbury ♥ The Rowe Sisters ♥ StushiGal Style ♥ Mass Musings ♥ Something Good ♥ For Vanity’s Sake ♥ La Mariposa ♥ Prosecco & Plaid
Organized by: Oh My Gosh Beck!
Rules: Use the Rafflecopter form to enter daily. Giveaway ends 7/30 and is open worldwide.
Are you a blogger who wants to participate in giveaways like these to grow your blog? Click here to find out how you can join a totally awesome group of bloggers!
In other news…
The Rules are :
1) Write a blog post containing an image of the award and answer the 10 questions about yourself that will be provided by your nominator.
2) In your post, include a link back to the original post about the award and choose 10 people that you nominate to receive the next Fashionista award!
3) Inform you’re top 10 on their nomination so they can reply.
Anu Muhan’s Questions:
1.What does fashion mean to you?
An expression of your personality, fun creative outlet and it’s an art in the form of clothes and accessories!
2.Do you believe in fitness or crash diets?
Fitness, of course. There’s no short cut to fitness. All shortcuts (surgery, fad diets etc..) come with their own risks.
3.What is your skincare regime?
Oil cleansing method, moisturizer, and sunblock!!
4.If I leave you in a mall and ask you to pick 5 items which would be given freely to you , what would it be ?
I’d go to Saks and pick out the 5 items there.
5.Have you ever colored your hair ? If so , which do you think looks most flattering on you?
Yes, I had highlights but I’m rehabbing my hair so no more coloring for awhile. I think dark hair looks best on me.
6.Have you ever been criticized for your fashion sense? If so , what was that and how did you handle it ?
I’ve definitely had some questionable outfits in the past, but I wear what I want to wear and usually, if someone has something to say about what I’m wearing, I don’t take it seriously. It’s not like they have any authority to be telling me what looks good and what doesn’t. 🙂 To each their own.
7.Name 5 lip products that you can not live without ?
My EOS lipbalm…the rest I can live without.
8.How do you choose the most flattering haircut for yourself?
I’ve always had the same long layered look. I think it’s the best look for my face.
9.If you had to live with just one style of dressing , what would it be?
I love slip dresses!
10.What are your plans for your future ?
Definitely move forward with my nursing career and to grow this blog at the same time!
- What is the one piece of clothing you own that you cannot live without?
Love my dresses, can’t pick just one.
2. What’s in your beauty bag right now?
All of my makeup essentials: BB Cream, concealer, contour powder, eyebrow stuff, blush, lip products.
3. This one may be difficult–what’s your favorite look you’ve done on your blog? Make sure to share a link so we can see it 🙂
I really liked this white cutout dress with Sunset45 accessories.
4.How would you define your style?
I liked to have fun with my style so I guess trendy and girly 😛
5. Shiny or matte?
Matte on the face shiny on the lips.
6. Top 5 items (fashion or beauty) on your wishlist right now?
Will do a wishlist post in the future.
7. Why did you start blogging?
See About 🙂
8. I can’t live without my…
Eyebrow stuff. 😛
9. On the weekends, you can frequently be spotted…
I’m usually with my BF, either at the beach or mall.
10. What is your favorite physical store to shop in for fashion pieces?
I always find myself at H&M..hmm