Before anything else, I have to thank AMY from FACEITAMY. She’s a gorgeous blogger on blogspot and you guys should definitely check her out! Thank you so much for this award. I really appreciate it.
Apparently, the rules says less than 200 followers, but as I read about the award, I found out that it was first started by a German blogger, and the original rule was that it was given to bloggers with less than 2000 followers. So yeah, I’m gonna go with that 🙂 Yay loopholes!
You must link back to the person who nominated you
You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you
You must 11 pick nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
1. What is the most exciting thing you have ever done?
Hmm, I would say skydiving! Check out my video! haha
2. When shopping, where do you normally head to first?
If it the mall with Sephora, then Sephora. If not, whichever closest clothing store from our entrance.
3. Name one item in your make up bag that you own way too many of?
Lip Products. I have 6, 7 including lip balm, in my purse alone. I don’t know why, I keep thinking for emergency.
4. Who, if anyone, is your style inspiration?
I don’t have one single inspiration. more of a collective inspiration.
5. How much time a week would you say you put into your blog?
It really depends on when I have time. I’m really trying hard to post more this year! Last year, I went months without posting. Tsk. Tsk. I’m taking it more seriously this time. The readers/visitors of this blogs are very encouraging.
6. What made you start blogging?
Inspired by other blogger and I wanted to share to others my interest and hopefully inspire them too.
7. What is the most expensive impulse purchase you’ve ever made?
Impulse. I was just watching tv late at night when this infomercial for an at home dermabrasion system came on. I called in and spent $300 on something that I used maybe 3 times in a year.
8. What is your favourite type of music?
9. How did you meet your best friend?
First semester of college :). He came up to me and we started chatting.