I’m back with a haul from MAC and H&M (obviously)! I thought I’d change it up a little, I’m sure you’re getting sick of me posting my face all the time. Anyway, I wanted to share some of these items and if you want a review on any of them, please feel free to tell me. If not, well, I might still do one anyway!
- This is my first non-drugstore foundation. I went to the counter and the associate matched me up on the first try! I am in shade 5.0
- This next product I picked up to use as a crease color. This is in the shade Charcoal.
Up next are the H&M items…
- I haven’t tried any cosmetics from this brand so I was excited to pick up this orangy pink lip tint.
- I also don’t own a flat top foundation brush so I actually was glad that they had this in the store. My stippling brush is falling apart and I definitely need a replacement.
- A pair of earrings and bracelets. How cute are the little details on the bracelets?!
- Last, but not the least, is this navy dress. I love the style and since I don’t think I own anything with a silhouette like this, I decided to go ahead and pick it up. Unfortunately, I have to go back and exchange it for a bigger size since I didn’t try it on.
You will likely see these items again in future posts. 🙂 So stay tuned. Thank you for reading and as always, have a beautiful day!
Don’t forget to: