In my effort to try and increase the my blogging activity, I’d like to start a new series in the blog. Monthly wrap-ups allows me to do a collective post of everything that has happened for the month. This was supposed to be posted up a few days ago. Anyway, I promise the next one will be in April!
- Some of you guys know that I work full time as a nurse and I’ve been doing some major overtime last month.
- I just started a 401K. I think I officially qualify as an adult now, right?
- We also needed a new roof, and I had to pay a portion of it, thank god for those overtime hours.
- Our AC also gave out! I’m just thankful that it’s not summer yet because that would have been torture. So, there’s been some major house expenses this March. This is why it’s so important to have rainy day savings! We finally got it installed and I’m so grateful.
- I finally filed my taxes.
I’m also working on renewing my nursing licenseso I have to do over 20 hours of continuing education. #UGH. (Just renewed! Good to go for another two years.)
- I have also finalized my re-enrollment to the BSN program. I’m officially starting school again on May 1st.
- Also Happy Late Birthday to Stef and Meg!!
- Finally went to Disney World! See all about it here.
- I went strawberry picking again. We tried a new farm this year and it wasn’t as good as last year! Bummer.
- Beauty – Tarte’s Maraca Oil. I call it miracle oil. I have been using it after my skin acted up from starting a new skin routine.
- Fashion – High waisted jeans with crop tops.
- Watch – The Office. We have been rematching it on Netflix.
- Listen – Shakira. I’ve been totally obsessed with her (again) lately.
- Read – Lots of other blogs!
- My bf and I in Magic Kingdom.
- Influenster campaign: Aqua for life.
- Myself pictured in front of the castle. Do you know how long I’ve dreamt of this moment? A long time.
- Meg’s post on her favorite things
- Giveaway winner! Congrats to Supdeeta for winning JORD giveaway
- Another pic of the gorgeous Jord wood watch.
How was your March? Let me know down below.