It’s fall! This season makes me super excited for so many reasons. Holiday season being around the corner, the weather is getting nicer, and of course, fall fashion. Getting into October, I wanted to start setting out monthly goals. I love listing out goals because it keeps me motivated, focused and gives me something to look forward to.
I have listed my personal yearly goal for this year but having short term goals seems like a great way to make the long term goals feel less overwhelming.
October 2016 Goals
- Post at least twice a week – I’ve been doing good so far this month. I feel like I have lost some blogging mojo in the last few months.
- Get Pre-approved for home loan – One of my goals for this year is to save up for a down payment. Working overtime has enabled me to save a good amount of money and I feel like I am ready for a home. My lease will end soon and this is something that is on top of my to-do list.
- Get a realtor – I’m excited to start looking at houses and I know it will be a long and tedious process, I’m ready to get going.
- Go to the gym/workout at least twice a week – so I must confess, I’ve become one of those who refuse to quit their gym membership even though it’s not being used. I keep promising myself that I will go back so I don’t feel like I’m wasting money.
- Drink at least 1L of water a day– I’m sure you’ve heard of the 8 glasses of water a day. It’s good guideline but water intake also should depend on your personal needs. I know that I definitely should drink more water. I realized that there would be days where I don’t drink water at all. I was really into juices, teas, coffee etc.
- Eat at a restaurant that I’ve never eaten before – The area that I live in has some amazing restaurants and I realize that I tend to limit myself by ordering or going to the same place over and over.
- Go to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream or Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights – it’s gonna be a great time!
I feel like these goals are simple enough that with discipline, they are completely doable. Let me know what your goals for October!