So I said last month that my 3-month subscription to was done, but I forgot to cancel after the 3rd month so I still received this month’s box.
Here is what’s in the Popsugar Must Have Box for January 2014.
1. Malin + Goetz Detox Face Mask – a $40.00 Face Mask. I’ll do a review on this soon.
3. Pipcorn Truffle Mini Popcorn – I love that Popsugar includes snacks. This itty-bitty popcorn is good and all but I think I prefer chocolate snacks than this. Oh and the bag is huge and full! I was kinda surprised.
4. Rifle Paper Co. 2014 Flip Around the World Desk Calendar – An easel desk calendar with different cities of the world. I’ll probably gift this. Me no like.
- The Juice Generation Book – So I’ve never tried juicing, but I do love smoothies. I might give this book a try. Maybe even make a post on the disaster I’ll make when I try to make one. Who knows…
- Lastly, Jack + Lucy Tech Gloves – the weird thing is I don’t think I’ll ever use this. They made this so that you can use your smartphone while wearing gloves. Sounds cool but I had trouble using it, and I don’t even think it’ll ever get cold enough for me to wear gloves. You couldn’t just give me jewelry Popsugar?!!
So I was not totally thrilled with this box. It’s okay though because I finally cancelled it. I wish they had put chocolate in there like last month.. I liked that. Be right back, gonna go find chocolate to munch on.
Til next time folks!
Don’t forget to: